3.18.2010

What a pretty picture!

I forgot one from this weekend... so here it is! :)

This is a picture that my lovely daughter was so proud to show me... and I'm so very proud of her! She's a fun kid. :)

(I have edited and resized my photos at least a dozen times... and they aren't working for me. Maybe its just my browser? I think if you are having troubles viewing you can click on the picture to see it better... I hope that works, sorry!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And I'm going to link up here -- check out Scrappy Gifts! There are some really neat ideas:

BWS tips button

2 comments:

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Love all your many beautiful details - everything goes wonderfully together. Thanks for joining up Scrappy Saturdays! Hope to see more from you in the future!
I think I can't admit that I'm a scrapbook addict =D
If you ever need any blog help, look at the left sidebar of my craft blog: http://craftymommydiva.blogspot.com/

Emmett Travis said...

It is wonderful you have such a proud moment with your daughter.

Post a Comment