1.19.2011

BoBunny Layout Challenge - ADORABLE

First off --- don't forget about the blog candy post HERE!

Wow... has it been less than 12 hours since my last blog post? I couldn't sleep... my little guy (who is seen on this page!) woke up in pain. I'm thinking 2 year molars, but not sure. Anyway -- I decided to scrap a page 'really quick'. Ha! Digging around in my google reader I found this Friday Layout challenge from BoBunny's blog, so I figured I'd try that, slap a few pictures down with some BoBunny goodness (hey, it was their challenge, I'll use their goodies!) and see what I came up with...
Here's the sketch:


and here's what I ended up with:
Photobucket

Some closer-up shots of some of that BoBunny goodness (along with a few other various and sundry scrappy goodies..)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

All patterned papers: Block Party by BoBunny
Brads: Block Party by BoBunny
Chipboard: Block Party by BoBunny
Corrugated cardboard shapes: Jillibean Soup
Tape Measure Ribbon: Tim Holtz
Alphas: Tiny Type by Cosmo Cricket and Felt Alpha Green by Making Memories
Cardstock: Bazzill
Twine: Mandarin by The Twinery
Staples: Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz

Thanks for peeking!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my!!! SO CUTE!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

DoBea A. said...

Simply "adorable" Liz!

Shawnee said...

So very cute!! Great job!

Selina said...

Looking forward to the blog hop tomorrow! Can't wait to see your great ideas! New follower.

I'm #13 on the hop: http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Liz,

I should come to your blog more often! Maybe I would be motivated to scrap lift some of your awesome layouts!!! ;)

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment